Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Mar 3, 2008

Thank You Card.


Here I made a card for saying gratitude to someone recently. Its kind of simple but I have some difficulty with my heat tool.


Firstly I stamped my desire images to a plain white card. Then simply colored it with a gelpen. I am using an ink with blue color to stamp the images. I blend the colors strikingly and satisfied with it then I put some 3D crystal lacquer on the images and let it dried. Once it all dry up, I cut each images separately (I am using a continues roller images which got 6 images on it). After that I get my card ready with 4"by 6" with peach color. For the horizontal panel, there's two of them, one is for the left side I'm using BasicGrey paper pad( I luv this pattern) which is about 1.5"by 6" (just enough for you to cover the other panel). If you like you could cut decoratively the edges using the scallop scissor or cutter.


For the other panel which is I chosed red, its just enough to be the based of my stamped images that I did earlier. So I layered the panel and glued the stamping images on its places with double sided tape which makes them raised like a 2D or 3D object.


To finished the card, just tied a ribbon and make a knot and cut it just nicer to see.


Lastly, stamp a word thank you and embossed it with a gold embossing powder. Now you have it. Simple and nice. Go and try to make one.... Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment