Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Apr 21, 2009

Thinking of you...

Hi there... today, I wanted to share more of my work here. First card here I made for my sister. I have been thinking a lot about her recently and this is the result. Card stock from Club Scrap. Still love the stamps from Hero Arts clear designs Four Dolls. The ribbon I stamp with stamp set from Judikins and the phrased "thinking of you" stamp.Originally the ribbon is plain. If you like thi ribbon, you can order it from me. Please email me at massmy@gmail.com. :)


This card I made specially for a really special person. I am so happy for her kindness and really appreciate everything she done for me and my family. The card stock is from ClubScrap, punched edges with a special punch and the word thank you is digitally made by Kristina Werner.
If you like what you see here, you can always contact me at massmy@gmail.com.



This card were made for my internet friend that I known for nearly twelve year... wow!... is that long!?. She is known as Rianz on cyberworld and live in Singapore. I've been to her house once and she is the most greatest person ever. This card is for her birthday on 9th of April. I am glad that she love that card whenever she received it. If you like to order the card similar like this, so don't hesitate to order from me. I made similar, but differentiate in colors combination of the card. If you didn't like my designs, I would gladly return your money back. Its guaranteed.

This one is for my niece's birthday card. I also upload this card to my facebook profile to wish my friends whom celebrating their birthday on April. The ribbon is originally printed "Happy Birthday". It is really expensive... I bought it at Petronas Bukit Antarabangsa.... but I couldn't find another ribbon like that in other Petronas station.

Last but not least, I did make another thank you card based on hero arts four dolls again. I intend to send this card to my cousin as for saying how am I really mean for saying 'Thank you" to her helping me through my difficult time.


No comments:

Post a Comment