Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Feb 23, 2008

16th Anniversary


Well... today is my sixteen anniversary. That long... so many things happened in the journey of this marriage of mine. Nothing more precious in this world, than just to have a happy family. For this year, my husband present me with a beautiful home. I really adored it. I never dream to have such a beautiful and huge home. Alhamdullilah... I thank Allah for the gift of happiness in life. And hoping that I would have chance giving birth for another child. I wish...


For this 16th of my anniversary, I had prepared a gift for my husband. A card and a CD anniversary book. Take a peek . I started to make that cd book 2 months ago. I really
satisfied with the finishing. Inspirational came from TvWeekly and KwernerDesigns.com.


I hope my husband appreciate my homemade gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment