Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Feb 23, 2008

Anniversary art journal


Actually, I never been to study an art painting or media mix art. But I do have basics on drawings but not using the media in advanced. So thank you to the internet world. I believed this cyber world brings togetherness in every single medium of anything. Like sewing group, artist group, crafting and etc. I really love this cyber world as I have learned new beautiful things of art... especially media art medium (am i right.... medium art media?... anyways, people will understand me when I highlights it right here)




I have been journaling long before, but I never ever have thought that you could always done something like this art journal. You simply put it layers by layers, colors by colors medium, gesso, papers, decorative papers and you end up with something that you will amazed. Pretty sure that this kind of blogging is messy but you know, as I began to make this art journal recently, I don't really care for the messy things around me as long as I am really enjoy and happy with the results.


How did I turn up to play with art journal recently?... well... I really inspired by this girl nicknamed Suziblu. Her artwork are really enormous. May be my paintings or drawing similar to her... what to do, she is my idol and my teacher. I've learned so much from her uTube video. So, the painting showed aboved were my first attemps and hoping that Suziblu would comment on this. I hope in near future I would record my video on making my art journal.




suziblu; for boswell gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment