Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Feb 17, 2008

My first scrapbooking layouts.


Recently, my surfing territory is related to scrapbooking, stamping and art. How amazed it was to have such interneting revolutions and picking all about anything in the world we could want to know, to see, to buy, making friends, learning online and etc. I wanted to talk about uTube as well but as for now I am focusing on scrapbooking that at first I almost dislike them.



Why dislike scrapbooking? oh well, when I have to think about scrap and then you have to make it as a book...isn't it making a mess at the end? BUT .... that was my thoughts before I really got my nose into this scrapbooking world or really knows how really this hobby can make you go nuts! . So much excited whenever I discovered this link- TvWeekly. You have to see it
to experienced it.


This is how my first layout looks like when I tried to make it. Papers and embellisments are not that superb as I can bought here in my town. I have to purchased that really nice thick papers online and it was pricey sinced all the items were bought from US. So, as for the first creativity of mine, the items using on this layouts are simply flower(sakura) punches and other images were printed . The images were totally from
pcCrafter.com.
Nowadays, there are scrapbooking store here in Malaysia... but in quite numbers. Not that as many as you can have else where in other countries. This srapbooking in Malaysia just emerged and posibilities to get a huge fans of this kind of hobbies may rises as I've learned that many have had talking and making it. I hope to find friends here at my home town and we could swap items or stamping or anything we should. If you are from Malaysia and around Selangor or KL area please let me know. May be when we got enough fans of this scrapbooking and we could gathered on weekends or anything. Isn't it excited?... See out there in US and other parts of the world having a nice day scrapbooking with friends, family etc. I wish I could attend that CHA winter.. they are having just recently.... aaahhh... ok ..going to scrap my pictures... see you all later.




No comments:

Post a Comment