Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Oct 29, 2009

*****BLISS = Perfect Happiness*****


It is like for ages that this side I put quietly down. Its not because there's not much thing happened around me to tell, but the lacked of time putting my words on this blog canvas delayed me updating my work and mood wasn't here for blogging.

Now that I could find a way to straighten my daily chores and pulling some time for me crafting. I have done quiet a few things around and you will know it if you continue reading this blog. One thing for sure is that, my life is content. Happiness flattering me and my family. I have got everything in life that I desired. That's a bliss!


As for this morning, I am up with fresh feeling after about three days sick with flu and cough. My cough still there with uncertain sore throat. Anyway, I make up my house that were left uncared for two days... well, you know men... they just couldn't see the messy around them if there's any and don't care much about it and they certainly will go through it without feeling a slight of guilty... that's my experiences. I am used to that and this morning I washed all the dirty laundry, washed the dishes , swept the floor.




Still got time make a bread pudding for
breakfast meal. Everyone is not up yet till I finished all those chores.








After I had my breakfast, I went to my working desk...
see how messy and clutter... I am now working on a project making an art journal. I attend an online class at www.DebbieHodge.com --get it scrapped taught by Dina Wakley. The class just started on Tuesday and it will last on Friday, Nov 20. Wow!... so much to do on that Friday as the day after that is my class reunion at PNB. Well, I'll clean my desk later this evening.


In addition to all the things I am aware of doing
right now is that I made a swap project with my dear online friend that I knew since 1997 or so. We lost contact but finally met once again on Facebook. There we've learned that we love crafting so much. Her work are nice and pretty too.

Here the link to her website - Nadia

About the swap we've been doing for each other were a secret and I didn't know what to expect. I have made one of the craft for her, but the other one is on the way. Delaying due to my busy day helping my niece on her wedding day. And that is another story to tell. Hopefully I might continue blogging from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment