Meet Mass M.Y

Ampang, Selangor, Malaysia

Oct 30, 2009

My birthday.... da lepas tapi...









Memang dah lepas birthday ku itu... tapi masa tu langsung tak ada mood nak ber blog. Entah kenapa?... aku pun kurang pasti...
Tahun ni dapat la banyak gak wishes dari kawan sekolah sebab jumpa diorang kat facebook. Thank you for that. Suker sesangat... ialah mengingatkan bahwa usia ku makin bertambah!... alahaiii.... tu yg menakutkan... ibadah masih cetek lagi.... aduhaiii.... semoga Allah memberi aku rezeki yang murah sepanjang hidupku dan kuatkan imanku serta tidak leka dengan duniawi sahaja. Amin...


My niece, my favourite niece shall I say... given me a teddy bear. Actually I am begging her to give it as my birthday gift... hahaha.... what a crooked. So, here it is...


As from my hubby, I get a new blackberry curve phone. I think I prefer nokia as my gadget... BB is more difficult to mangle. Anyway, I still learned how to use the BB.






Actually there is one more gift from my hubby. I will post in here the story of it when I get the gift. I already knew the present but I would like to have picture with it when it arrives my home. Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment